The 2018 Rural Energy Conference will be held April 10th-12th, 2018.
RACEE Competition Winners are encouraged to attend RACEE Day on April 9th, 2018.
The 2016 conference in Fairbanks attracted almost 400 people from over 75 villages and towns in Alaska and beyond. The Alaska Rural Energy Conference is a three day event offering a large variety of technical sessions covering new and ongoing energy projects in Alaska, as well as new technologies and needs for Alaska's remote communities.
Building on the growing success, the Alaska Energy Authority and the Alaska Center for Energy and Power have joined forces again to organize and sponsor the 11th biennial Alaska Rural Energy Conference.
To create a forum for energy stakeholders to share ideas and information with the goal of promoting economic development, environmental sustainability and energy security for Alaskans.
- Alaska Housing Finance Corporation
- Alaska Power Association
- Cold Climate Engineering, LLC
- Energy & Resource Economics
- Frontier Fuel Service, LLC
- Fuel Master/Syntech Systems
- HDL Engineering Consultants
- Homer Electric Association, Inc
- Information Insights, Inc.
- Northwest Arctic Borough
- Rural Alaska Fuel Services
- Usibelli Coal Mine
- Wärtsilä North America, Inc.
- Western Energy Systems
- Yukon Government